Saturday, July 9, 2016

Don't Miss Audrey's "My Vegan Story"

My Vegan Story: Audrey
You just can't help but smile when you read this "My Vegan Story" shared with the Vegan Banana girls by Audrey!  Her smile is contagious and her story shows that ANYONE can go vegan at any point in their lives.  And let's face it, it's a LOT more fun to romp around with piggies when they know you aren't planning to eat them ;)
I see veganism as a celebration of life. It’s a joyful, loving way to show kindness, generosity and compassion to my brothers and sisters – both human and non-human. Veganism is humility - a declaration that all beings are equal and have an equal right to live their own lives.
​I’ve been vegan for about 18 months. For me it was always an ideal, but something I never thought I’d achieve.  ​Then, just before my 50th birthday, I stumbled upon Esther the Wonder Pig’s Facebook page...


via... My Vegan Story: Audrey • The Vegan Banana:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Spiffy Stuff...