Friday, May 31, 2013

Backyard Geodesic Dome Greenhouse Plans

Let's face it a set of geodesic dome greenhouse plans are a must if you want to build one in your backyard.

I don't care what any one tells you.  If you want something this unique you're gonna need someone who knows what they are doing to tell you how to do it.

Unless, of course, you are a math whiz AND a construction expert.  Then I suppose you could wing-it and have it turn out alright.

Not me!

When I build a geodesic dome greenhouse I'm gonna need a set of plans to work from and I want them to be rock solid because I don't want to have to fiddle around and jury-rig something and I'm betting you feel the same way.

That's why I've been looking into this for you.  You'll find all the info I've got so far over at the link above.

If you don't want to read all about the journey then just click here and it'll take you to the dome plans I'm getting for my backyard project.

As always, be sure to let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Spiffy Stuff...