Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Large Indoor Rabbit Hutch



Did you ever have a large indoor rabbit hutch like this when you were growing up?  I sure didn't!  Our poor rabbits had to make due with a fenced off bit our chicken coop!  I know, right?  Shocking!

Well, your kids and bunnies don't have to deal with such inferior housing because today I'm gonna show you some beautiful big indoor rabbit cages and a few places you can go to look at more.

First feast your eyes on the rabbit hutch above.  Isn't it a beauty?  Extra roomy with two stories to
give your bunnies plenty of space to hop about when they can't be out and about in the house with you.  




Now I've got a little confession to make.  This rabbit hutch and the one to the right are both designed to go outdoors too!  

Yup, you have your choice to keep your bunnies high and dry outdoors or inside in style with lovely bunny furniture like one of these.

Ok, so I promised you more rabbit hutch eye candy options didn't I?  Well, you know I aim to please.  

Here are some of the best sites I found on the web for you to feast your eyes on some amazing indoor bunny cages.



Here's More Large Indoor Rabbit Hutch Eye Candy For You...






Rather Make Your Own Rabbit Hutch? No problem, check this out!  Warning... a video is going to play (annoying I know, but worth it). If you are into do it yourself projects like making a rabbit house you'll find this very useful and economical too. But if you aren't handy I'd say don't bother, just browse above instead. No matter what, ENJOY YOUR RABBITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Spiffy Stuff...