Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cat Teepee Bed Playhouse Ratings & Reviews



I saw this cat teepee bed playhouse and thought it was the spiffiest thing I'd seen in a long time.  And since I've been in the market for a cat bed for quite some time now I figured why not share with you too.

A great thing about this cat teepee is that it comes FULLY ASSEMBLED!  

Yep, no messin around trying to figure out how the sticks go together and such.  I mean really, have
you seen some of those patterns trying to tell you which stick goes where?  It's beyond my skills.  If you can figure it out more power to you.  But I prefer to pull it out of the box and get busy watching my cat have fun.

Ok as always, here's a list of more places on the web where you can find a spiffy cat teepee bed playhouse for your kitties.

And if that's not enough for ya here's some cat teepee eye candy for you...


And last but not least, check out this spiffy cat playing in his super cute cat teepee bed playhouse!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Spiffy Stuff...