Thursday, August 15, 2013

Small Greenhouse Heaters

Small Greenhouse Heaters
Did you know there are like a gazillion kinds of small greenhouse heaters?  I had no clue!

You have to keep your greenhouse warm enough for the kinds of plants you want to grow.  That's a given.  But it turns out there are many ways to accomplish this.

Some of the more common greenhouse heaters are...

  • Electric
  • Propane
  • Solar
  • Paraffin

Go figure.  So that's why today's Super Spiffy Stuff is Small Greenhouse Heaters.

And yes, I did write about these a while back but as any of you who follow my ravings knows.  Squidoo is having a hemorage or something and is no longer a fun place to play.  So I'm moving a lot of stuff to a new home.

You can read all about these greenhouse heaters and lots of other Super Spiffy Stuff over at this cool new site I've been trying out called Sirgo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Spiffy Stuff...