Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Cat Trees In The Sky?
Cat trees aren't supposed to fly. Or are they?
This new post over at Cool Cat Tree Plans challenges you to consider that very thing. Or at least gets you to thinkin about using that unclaimed space over your head.
Yup, this cat playground hangs from the ceiling. Is that fun or what?
Just imagine what your kids'll think. I don't know about you but mine would go nuts for this. Thing is, I'd have trouble keeping them out of it!
I'd love to her what you think about it.
Labels:
Cat Tree Plans,
Cat Trees,
Cat Wall,
Cats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...

No comments:
Post a Comment