Yep, I said that "Cat Tree Plans Don't Work"!
That is to say they don't work if you don't use them.
As cool as this cat tree condo here is, it isn't going to build itself. But that seems to be what some folks think is going to happen when they buy a set of cat tree plans.
Weird, right?
I mean, YOU know you have to actually use the stuff you buy to get the benefit from it don't you? Why the heck do some people think the opposite?
Anyway, I just wanted ya'll to know I've published a Shelly Rant about it here. I'd appreciate your opinion or insight if you're so inclined.
Blessings
ShellyB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...

No comments:
Post a Comment