I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue!
Along with keeping the seat belt from driving you nuts these little cuties will help deck your car out in style!
Which one do you like best?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
What could be better than Spiffy Hello Kitty Car Stuff ! Holy smokes I sure wish they had stuff like this when I was a new driver... ...
-
I got this question the other day... " Why build a greenhouse in your backyard? " It was from a new friend of mine who I was chat...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...

No comments:
Post a Comment