I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue!
Along with keeping the seat belt from driving you nuts these little cuties will help deck your car out in style!
Which one do you like best?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
Here's the what I've found out about the Smartscoop Automatic Litter Box. The latest in my never ending search for a hands free app...
-
What could be better than Spiffy Hello Kitty Car Stuff ! Holy smokes I sure wish they had stuff like this when I was a new driver... ...
-
Did you know that cheer bows are easy to make ? It's true they are! I was shocked to learn just how easy after I'd done some searc...
-
Ok, here's another supper spiffy tip for you... learn how to make hair bows for your little girl instead of buying them. When you d...
-
Who knew that Hello Kitty key chains came in so many different styles. From simple to incredibly "blingtastic" you can express y...

No comments:
Post a Comment