Two Great new videos on how to make hair bows were just published over on YouTube and I thought they were Super Spiffy!
Take a peek...
In this video you're shown how to make classic boutique hair bow. Sometimes called a flat bow.
And in this video she shows you how to make a pinwheel hair bow. Too cute for words.
I don't know about you but I'm gonna head right over and subscribe to the spiff stuff on this channel.
As always please share your thoughts in the comments below. It's the only way I have to know what kind of "Super Spiff Stuff" you want to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...


No comments:
Post a Comment