Ok, here's another supper spiffy tip for you... learn how to make hair bows for your little girl instead of buying them.
When you do you'll save money, get exactly the hair bow you want instead of having to settle for what's available AND you'll know for sure that nothing the bow is made of will harm your little princess.
Ok, so some of those fancy boutique bows seem really hard to make. Don't sweat it. I found these great instructions that make it super simple for you. With these it's virtually impossible to mess up.
You can learn more about them and other cool hair bow stuff here...
As always, don't forget to ask questions or tell me what you think in the comments below or especially over at this new page I've put together for you at Squidoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...

No comments:
Post a Comment