Did you know that dog hair bows do more than look pretty on your pooch? It's true, they can keep your doggies hair up out of her eyes with style.
Dog bows are easy and fun to make for yourself. If you can make hair bows for little girls you can make a dog bow with ease.
Free hair bow instructions are available in many places or you can click on the cute doggie here and see the ones I like best.
Turns out dog bows are super spiffy so needless to say I had to go look into it. I learned a ton about spiffing up your doggie and I hope the information will be useful to you as well.
Ok, I'll be quiet now so you can head on over and learn how to put and keep bows in your doggies hair.
Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...

No comments:
Post a Comment