Knowing what kind of hair bow ribbon to use to get the results you are looking for is critical to the success of your project.
I know that seems like a "no brainer" but you'd be surprised at how many folks try to make boutique hair bows and don't get the results they are after and give up because they just used the wrong kind of ribbon.
That's why I posted an article on this topic over at How-To-Make-Hair-Bows.org. I hope you'll head on over and give it a look-see.
Don't forget to check out the free hair bow instructions you'll find there while you're at it. Because it's way easier to learn to make hair bows (or anything else for that matter) when you've got someone to hold your hand and show you how.
Anyway, Hair Bow Ribbons Explained is your Super Spiffy Stuff for today. Hope you Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...

No comments:
Post a Comment