Have you always wanted to build a small greenhouse? I know I have and this year I decided to take action on it.
I've been researching the best way to go about it. Turns out there are lots of options out there for the small backyard garden enthusiast to choose from.
Who knew there were so many kinds of small greenhouses. Victorian, Lean-To, Hoop, Geodesic Dome, Wood and PVC just to name the most common ones!
Well, I took a stab at pulling my initial research together and posted it here. I hope you find it useful.
Also, keep your eyes peeled because I'll be updating that page and making more as I dig deeper into this whole greenhouse thing.
See ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...


No comments:
Post a Comment