Memorial Day weekend seems to be a good time to be thinking about small backyard landscaping ideas
A friend of mine challenged me to dig into this topic because tiny backyards are the norm for most folks and it's hard to know what to do with them.
So, with my usual zest for the SPIFFY and NEW I dug in and came up with some ideas to get the ball rolling for you.
Some things that perhaps you wouldn't have thought of for yourself.
You can read all about it at the link up there. But then you knew that already, didn't you? :)
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...

No comments:
Post a Comment