Hello everyone, I finally got off my bottom and joined Pinterest! Better late than never, right? You'll find me there under my full name Shelly Begarowicz because ShellyB was taken.
I know what a bummer. But I don't expect you to spell it. See, I made that a clickable link for ya LOL
Anyway, I'm there and I'll be sharing all my Super Spiff Stuff with you visually as well as here on the blog.
Let the party begin!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
No comments:
Post a Comment