Can you combine a cat tree and a hamster wheel?
Apparently you can!
And with just a little bit of know how you can build this for yourself.
Now I'm betting you can get this shipped to you ready made but I'm not sure I'd want to see the price tag for that.
I don't know about your cats but mine would go nutso over this thing. There would be no worries about the cats getting enough exercise with this in th house.
Just better stock up on WD40 so that wheel doesn't squeak!
Heck, I think our Bobo Dog would love it too! He's just crazy enough to run in the wheel and I KNOW he'd try to climb it.
Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself over at Cool Cat Tree Plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you want to know how to make an easy inexpensive cat tree you are in luck because I just updated one of my favorite blog posts over at S...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...

No comments:
Post a Comment