Hey guys, have you ever wondered what hair bow supplies you'd need to make your own hair bows? I mean, to make really NICE ones? The kind that look like they cost $20 or more that come from a boutique?
Yep, those hair bows are Super Spiffy and lots of folks really want to make them but don't know where to start. So, with my usual zeal I dove into this and published some info on it over at How-To-Make-Hair-Bows.org
If it you want to avoid spending too much money on the WRONG HAIR BOW SUPPLIES I urge you to head on over and take a peek.
In fact, I was so inspired by this I made a video for you too. You'll find it here on Youtube (don't forget to subscribe!) or just below this post.
Happy Hair Bow Making!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
I hate it when my seat belt rubs against my chin, don't you? Hello Kitty seat belt covers to the rescue! Along with keeping the s...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
If you're looking for cat trees with free shipping I've got a super spiffy treat for you over at CoolCatTreePlans.com Yes, due ...
-
Ok folks, today I've been looking for some modern contemporary fish tanks for ya. I know it's a change from my normal cat tree...

No comments:
Post a Comment