I just discovered this "Cat Genie Automatic Litter Box" and it blew my mind. This thing FLUSHES ITSELF! Go figure, a litterbox that flushes LOL
Anyway, by now you know enough about me to know that anything this cool I just have to blog about over on Squidoo so here's where you can check it out...
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Spiffy Stuff...
-
The 3rd in your "Crochet For Beginners" series. " How To Crochet The Single Crochet " photo tutorial and our whole C...
-
I have fallen in love with these pink ASICS women running shoes! They are so bright and pretty. And there are a bunch of styles that fe...
-
Well who woulda thought that "Pink Asics Wrestling Shoes" were so popular? But WAZOO are these things cool. If you're ...
-
Was looking into get another Littermaid automatic litter box recently. And yes, you guessed it, I just had to write up a review sharing ev...
-
Ok folks, today I've been looking for some modern contemporary fish tanks for ya. I know it's a change from my normal cat tree...

No comments:
Post a Comment